Thursday, September 3, 2009

Uniquely Me



Everyone's a star and deserves the right to TwInKLe ***


Some exciting news to announce, I am now officially a state spokesperson for the Girls Scouts Uniquely ME Program. I am so honored Girl Scouts is working to integrate me into their new initiative school programs as well as allowing me to continue to work with Studio 2-B programs across the state. A big thank you to Theresa in her efforts of arranging the partnership and ironing out the details!

With all of the buzz surrounding the new announcement, I'm feeling a particularly strong surge of Girl Power!! I'm just so incredibly grateful to all of the strong women in my life who continue to guide me on my path and inspire me each and every day. Those who offer advice, prayers or just a good cup of coffee. The ones who keep me grounded, join in on the giggle fits or just listen on the other end of the phone.










Now more than ever, I believe that through positive role models and programs like Uniquely Me we can promote a generation of change. Because when one little girl believes in herself, she can change the world!


Here's a link to my new favorite jam! Enjoy!
Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment