Thursday, September 9, 2010

"To Be" vs "To Do"


"To Be" List
I came across this as a posting that someone shared on Facebook and I loved it and thought I should share it.

I am a self-proclaimed compulsive "To Do" list maker. I make multiple lists a day...during commercial breaks, while I'm watching tv, laying in bed, eating dinner etc. etc. Sometimes I make lists and add things I've already done just to have the thrill of checking it off! Extreme I know. The lists are sometimes written on paper, sometimes in my planner, sometimes on scripts but often times, mental checklists in my head. Lists of errands to run, goals to attain, grocery lists, people to call, things to send. As I mentioned, it is a bit of quirk. Don't judge, you know you do it too :)
To get away from this, I'm going to try to swap out my choice of lists. Easing up of the "To Do-ing" and focus more on the "To Be-ing".

No comments:

Post a Comment